Libraries for Arduino
These are libraries for the Arduino platform related to the products on this wiki
Notice: Some libraries depend on each other, so if it doesn't compile right away, check if such a dependency exists (just look at the errors) and install the missing library as well. You could also just install everything of course, that wouldn't hurt really.
Installation from GitHUb
Before downloading have a look at our Protocol Overview to learn more about the library.
All our software is maintained and distributed through GitHub. You will have to download it from there. Then follow these Steps to install an Arduino Library from GitHub
Protocol implementation libraries (from SKAARHOJ)
Libraries communicating with third party products:
- ATEM Arduino Library - Implementation of parts of the ATEM Protocol (UDP based)
- BMDVideohubClient Arduino Library - Implementation of parts of the Blackmagic Design Videohub protocol (TelNet based)
Product libraries (from SKAARHOJ)
Libraries targeted at a specific hardware product made by SKAARHOJ:
- SkaarhojBroadcastButtons Arduino Library - Library for the SKAARHOJ Broadcast Button Shield
- SkaarhojGPIO2x8 Arduino Library - Library for the SKAARHOJ 2x8 GPIO board
Support libraries (from SKAARHOJ and others)
Libraries creating convenience abstractions to hardware components of various products. This is everything from single chips to composite boards for general purpose use (such as the BI8 boards).
- MCP23017 Arduino Library - Library for communication with the MCP23017 GPIO chip
- PCA9685 Arduino Library - Library for communication with the PCA9685 LED Driver chip
- SkaarhojBI8 Arduino Library - Library for the SKAARHOJ BI8 boards
- SkaarhojUtils Arduino Library - Utility functions for other SKAARHOJ products and related peripherals, such as the slider board, encoder board and 4-wire touch screens.
- MenuBackend - Library for setting up menu structures, used with the C100 module.
And a lot more!
You may find it convenience to just download the ZIP file below with all SKAARHOJ libraries:
- All Support Libraries in a ZIP file
In this file, all the libraries from Github, Arduino Libs are in one file.